Coming to live nearby?
We understand the extra complexities for families relocating to North Somerset or Bristol. Having supported many others in successfully relocating, both from elsewhere in the UK, and further afield, there’s a number of ways we can help.
Here’s just a few examples of how we can help:
- We’ll fit with your schedule to arrange online meetings, allowing you to discover our school and talk to key members of staff.
- We can offer personalised tours, even during the weekend if that’s better for you.
- We’ll match you with a local family who can help introduce you to the area as well as other families who have successfully relocated.
Location. Location. Location.
The Downs Preparatory School has a great location in Wraxall, North Somerset. Just 5 miles from Bristol city centre, but also 10 minutes from the M5 with great links to London and the Southwest. Hop in a cab and you can be at either Bristol airport or Bristol Temple Meads train station in just 20 minutes.
And that's not all...
Here’s just a few of the beautiful landscapes, iconic sites and fun attractions right on our doorstep.
- Clevedon Pier
- Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Tyntesfield - National Trust
- Clifton Village
- Bristol Cathedral
- Portishead Marina
- Portishead Lido
- Bristol Lido
- Noah's Ark Zoo
- SS Great Britain
- The Wave
And excellent transport links just a stone's throw away: